baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

1) Will Transformers make more than 8 mill on Thurs/midnight? YES (8.75 if memory serves)2) Will Transformers open to more than 100 mill? YES (but the estimate is exactly 100M so any swing can be a no)3) Will Transformers open to more than Godzilla? YES (needs to drop 6.8M for no)4) Will Transformers make at least 35 million on Friday (including Thurs)? yES (needs to drop 6.6m for no)5) Will Transformers decrease by more than 10% on Saturday? YES (needs to drop 2.7 for no)6) Will Transformers decrease by more than 32.4% on Sunday? NO (needs to rise 14% for YES)7) Will Transformers make more than 250 mill WW?8) Will Transformers make more than 80 mill OW in China? YES (needs to drop 18M for NO) 9) Will Transformers make more than 10 mill OW in Australia?10) Will Transformers have at least an A- cinemascore? YES11) What film finishes second? 22JS (2.3M ahead of dragon)12) Will any film increase more than 65% on Friday? YES (TLAM@ 107.8%)13) Will any film increase more than 55% on Saturday? YES (Chef 64.8%)14) Will Fault in our Stars fall less than 39%? NO (needs to drop 5% for yes)15) Will Chef stay in the top 10? YES (654k ahead of zilla)16) Will ASM cross 200.5 mill? No (must double estimate for yes) 17) Will any film increase more than 2% on Thurs? NO18) Will TLAM2 fall less than 50%? NO (must fall 14.4% for yes)19) Will Jersey Boys fall less than 35%? NO (Must fall 7.9% for yes)20) Will Blended make more than Neighbors? No blended numbers yet but I assume it will be NO.16/20 300017/20 500018/20 600019/20 700020/20 12000What finishes in spots (2000 each/3000 bonus for all 5 right)6 JERSEY8 FAULT10 CHEF13 OBVIOUS CHILD/BLENDED/NEIGHBOURS14 OBVIOUS CHILD/BLENDED/MILLION WAYSBonus 1: What will Transformers gross WW (only Sunday estimates will count) 5000 301.3mBonus 2: What will the Friday gross be for 22JS? 5000 5.13MBonus 3: Add the % drops for Maleficent, DOFP and HTTYD, what is the total? (so your number might be 150%....)5000 129.5%Bonus 4: Add the Friday numbers for Edge of Tomorrow, Chef and Fault, give me the total. 50003.855mBonus 5: Top (best) three answers will get points: What will Transformers gross in China this weekend? 98M1) 70002) 50003) 3000 

• Like 1

This is an incredible weekend for me. 17/20 for sure, only iffy ones are Australia (estimate is 10m), TF for 100m and TF Saturday drop. 22k there minimum3 positions right, possibly 5. 6k thereI also got the WW total bonus (301m) and potentially China as well if it's 98m (says 90m on mojo?) since I had 100mTo sum up, the bare minimum I will get this weekend is 33k, if everything goes my way it will be 57k. Transformers, you never let me down :wub:Though I gotta say B usually has questions worth 2k on big weekends, disappointed that didn't happen this time. Ah well my best weekend in the game ever!

• Like 1

This is an incredible weekend for me.17/20 for sure, only iffy ones are Australia (estimate is 10m), TF for 100m and TF Saturday drop. 22k there minimum3 positions right, possibly 5. 6k thereI also got the WW total bonus (301m) and potentially China as well if it's 98m (says 90m on mojo?) since I had 100mTo sum up, the bare minimum I will get this weekend is 33k, if everything goes my way it will be 57k. Transformers, you never let me down :wub:Though I gotta say B usually has questions worth 2k on big weekends, disappointed that didn't happen this time. Ah well my best weekend in the game ever!

Actuals are already in for Australia... 

10.139m AUD which will equate to around 9.5m to 9.7m USD so it will be under i believe (if my conversion is correct).

• Like 2

Guys, there will not be any Wednesday questions this week.  I'm going to have normal deadline of Thurs.  I realize a lot opens on Weds but it's too soon, can't have the deadline tomorrow night.

And chas, I will score everything tomorrow.  If you want to score tonight, feel free to do so, but I have to work intil 1AM and then I'll be able to spend a lot of time on the game tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone.

• Like 3

looks like I got 16 for sure and possibly 17 depending on the official answer for the Australia question.  But I totally bombed the placements - only 1 which is one of my worst placement performances ever.....

And after a cursory glance through the answer's I think I might be #2 or #3 on the bonus #5..... not a terrible week, but certainly could have been better.....

• Like 1

Rules are we use the numbers MOJO reports - so I would assume that we are using the 100.038 figure

I'm not playing in the game, but this is what mojo has to say.

*Other outlets are reporting that Paramount is inflating the weekend figure for Transformers: Age of Extinction, and that the actual number is around $98 million (or lower). Mojo's policy is to stick with the number that the studio has reported, though, and will list $100 million until Paramount issues a revision.

:rofl: 

• Like 3

Guys, there will not be any Wednesday questions this week.  I'm going to have normal deadline of Thurs.  I realize a lot opens on Weds but it's too soon, can't have the deadline tomorrow night.

And chas, I will score everything tomorrow.  If you want to score tonight, feel free to do so, but I have to work intil 1AM and then I'll be able to spend a lot of time on the game tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone.

I'll leve it to you this week then as I'm a little confused over the Australia number and well... I've decided to give myself the week off :D

• Like 1

Answer keys to week 9

1) Will Transformers make more than 8 mill on Thurs/midnight? Yes
2) Will Transformers open to more than 100 mill? Yes
3) Will Transformers open to more than Godzilla? Yes
4) Will Transformers make at least 35 million on Friday (including Thurs)? Yes
5) Will Transformers decrease by more than 10% on Saturday? Yes
6) Will Transformers decrease by more than 32.4% on Sunday? No
7) Will Transformers make more than 250 mill WW? Yes
8) Will Transformers make more than 80 mill OW in China? Yes
9) Will Transformers make more than 10 mill OW in Australia? No(8.8M AUD)
10) Will Transformers have at least an A- cinemascore? Yes
11) What film finishes second? 22JS
12) Will any film increase more than 65% on Friday? Yes
13) Will any film increase more than 55% on Saturday? Yes
14) Will Fault in our Stars fall less than 39%? No
15) Will Chef stay in the top 10? Yes
16) Will ASM cross 200.5 mill? No
17) Will any film increase more than 2% on Thurs? No
18) Will TLAM2 fall less than 50%? No
19) Will Jersey Boys fall less than 35%? No
20) Will Blended make more than Neighbors? No

16/20 3000
17/20 5000
18/20 6000
19/20 7000
20/20 12000

What finishes in spots (2000 each/3000 bonus for all 5 right)

Jersey Boys
The Fault In Our Stars
10 Chef
13 Blended
14 A Million Ways to Die in the West

Bonus 1: What will Transformers gross WW (only Sunday estimates will count) 5000 302.14M
Bonus 2: What will the Friday gross be for 22JS? 5000 5.135M
Bonus 3: Add the % drops for Maleficent, DOFP and HTTYD, what is the total? (so your number might be 150%....)5000 127.5%
Bonus 4: Add the Friday numbers for Edge of Tomorrow, Chef and Fault, give me the total. 5000 3.887M

Bonus 5: Top (best) three answers will get points: What will Transformers gross in China this weekend? 92M according to BOM( 99.8M actuals)

• Like 2