Shawn Robbins

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS ALLOWED - Discussion Thread)

• Founder / Operator

Since the rest of the board is spoiler-free by nature and rules, and considering the massive amount of discussion that comes with this film, I've decided to open a discussion thread for TDKR where spoilers can be allowed and posted publicly.Please remember: this applies ONLY to this topic. Spoilers are strictly prohibited in another topic or board in the forum unless otherwise noted. Specifically, spoilers are not ever allowed in the Box Office Theorists board unless they are whited about by spoiler tags. This includes speculation based on official information as well.Anyway...have fun. ;)

Nobody is worried that Hardy has made Bane nearly unintelligible?

Not particularly, that can easily be remedied with ADR, and probably will be. Also, this might not pertain to the rest of the film, considering the noise from the plane in the prologue could be one of the reasons his dialogue isn't entirely understandable.

So, did they say that the prologue might be changed? Did the TDK prologue vary audio wise from the actual film? Just wondering because of the Bane reports. I know that IMAX usually makes it hard to make out what people are saying.Also, Jim Gordon was sort of hard to make out dialogue wise. I sure hope the final film doesn't end up this way where we have to watch it multiple times just to understand the fricking words. Maybe, that is their strategy to get repeat viewings lol.

Edited by CloneWars

Wow, I really will be pissed if Bane isn't very audible with what he's saying. Ken Watanabe pissed the fucking shit out of me during Inception. I could only understand half, if not less, of what he was saying.

So, did they say that the prologue might be changed? Did the TDK prologue vary audio wise from the actual film? Just wondering because of the Bane reports. I know that IMAX usually makes it hard to make out what people are saying.Also, Jim Gordon was sort of hard to make out dialogue wise. I sure hope the final film doesn't end up this way where we have to watch it multiple times just to understand the fricking words. Maybe, that is their strategy to get repeat viewings lol.

TDK Prologue was identical to the bank heist in the film.

I am sure they going to fix it. With Bane there also the noise of the airplane as well.

Just saw the prologue ... absolutely INCREDIBLE.That is all. Words cannot describe the prologue, and how intense of a film Rises will be.

Couldn't agree more. Great start to the movie. I even liked the montage trailer they included