Shawn Robbins

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS ALLOWED - Discussion Thread)

I'm not familiar with the comics, so maybe I'm totally off here, but the inclusion of JGL, coupled with the Bane "breaking the Bat" storyline makes it seem that they're going for JGL being the successor to Bale as Batman. Correct me if I got something wrong here

Wow, I really will be pissed if Bane isn't very audible with what he's saying. Ken Watanabe pissed the fucking shit out of me during Inception. I could only understand half, if not less, of what he was saying.

If you couldn't understand Ken Watanabe's English you might just have hearing problems. けんさんのこえが大好きです<3

If you couldn't understand Ken Watanabe's English you might just have hearing problems. けんさんのこえが大好きです<3

I wasn't the only one. During my first viewing, I couldn't. It sounded like slurs.

There's a shot of Selina walking in a hat. Is she going to the football stadium? If I connect the dots the end result is frikkin wicked...

Hmm, I really doubt Selena going to the football stadium, but you never know.