grim22

Barbie | July 21, 2023 | Warner Bros | Margot Robbie is Barbie. Ryan Gosling is Ken. | Second most profitable movie of 2023

I know they couldn't or didn't want to use Barbie Girl but damn I guess I can just put it over this trailer and make my own.

Didn't do anything for me outside of the first gag and admiration of the production design.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The ending :hahaha:This looks so fun and colorful and everybody clearly had a blast making it. Gonna be a good time at the movies this July.

I'm assuming Will Ferrell is playing the Mattel CEO. 

Simu Liu looks like another scene stealer as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I know they couldn't or didn't want to use Barbie Girl but damn I guess I can just put it over this trailer and make my own.

What was the point of starting with Hi Barbie/Hi Ken when the song wasn't gonna follow suit? 

Trailer is eh and weirdly doesn't even reveal as much as the far superior character posters that have already started a new meme trend on Twitter.