CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Different times. TASM2 is clearly hands & shoulders over SM3, it's also better than TASM (acknowledged by quite a few critics & a lot of people) and yet, it's lower. Screw RT, it's worthless and it's just a great tool to control feeble minded individuals who can't think for themselves.

Hmmm, would the feeble minded who can't think for themselves include those that need to bolster their opinion by referencing "quite a few critics & a lot of people".

• Like 1

Yeah, nobody living outside of America is gonna do that :lol: Can't wait until that begins. But for now I have to support my team that is on the Europa League final  B)

Edited by CJohn

Yeah, nobody living outside of America is gonna do that :lol:

I mean forum hibernation. Not enough good June/July movies to warrant discussion here when we have GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

• Like 2

I mean forum hibernation. Not enough good June/July movies to warrant discussion here when we have GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Oh that, yeah I am totally doing the same. 

Different times. TASM2 is clearly hands & shoulders over SM3, it's also better than TASM (acknowledged by quite a few critics & a lot of people) and yet, it's lower. Screw RT, it's worthless and it's just a great tool to control feeble minded individuals who can't think for themselves.

Excellent! I was worried not even one person during this weekend thread was going to work themselves into a meltdown.

• Like 3

So I shall jump on the ho hum wagon - it's not a bad day (never say that about over 30m) but it certainly isn't amazing. Decent holds for the other top films all things considered. And I have to wonder if we have entered an age where kiddie sequels decrease again (hoping not for HTTYD2 later) seeing as how outside of DM2 all the other animated sequels the last few years have decreased.

Edited by narniadis

Posted Image

• Like 2

From the voice of the people (Twitter)

[*]

anybody see Amazing Spider Man 2??

[*]

@wesmanchild it was okay could've been way better IMO

[*]

@Rookie_McFly yeah...I had a feeling it would be weak sandwhiched in between the Captain America & X-Men movies

weet text

Dismiss
    Image will appear as a link
    [*]

@wesmanchild that Xmen looks like it's finna be epic though can't front I'm just waiting for that turtles joint !

[*]

• Like 1

From the voice of the people (Twitter)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That coveted youth Spider-man demo - just panting for the Turtles!

• Like 2