lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

15 hours ago, Telemachos said:

They'll presell the shit outta this and be rolling in profits before they even go into production.

One thing Lionsgate is very good at is preselling the films;that is why they will only suffer minor losses from The Last Witch Hunter debacle. It's the distributors that will  eat the losses.

But they can't keep doing that forever;distributors will become leery of Lionsgate if they continue to rack up losses with Lionsgate films.

At least Lionsgate gets this will be a filmed aimed at kids, and is keeping the budget low.

Edited by dudalb

35m budget? Well, they probably don't have to worry about it not making money. I'll be taking my 5 year old for sure... hopefully there's something in this I can enjoy since I'm into all that Godzilla stuff. Really looking forward to what they come out with for the Godzilla/Kong Universe. Anyway, this should easily be a film parents take their young kids to see if they're into it. They might get lucky and get the nostalgia audience to go.

20OW

75DOM

150WW

Edited by Cookson

Just now, grey ghost said:

How are you going to have TF/Pacific Rim special effects with 35 m?

It's going to look like shit.

They going to use people in costumes and miniatures as practical effects instead of relying on cgi.  Kind of like old Star Wars or the upcoming new one.

hqdefault.jpg

The-Megazord-giant-robots-30714805-960-7

2%20Giant%20Zedd,%20Rito,%20Goldar%20and

Edited by Klingo