Films

Wednesday Numbers. THE AMAZING YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE OTHER WOMAN- 1.2M, TASM2- 4.1M

You've already won my heart.

:wub:

If you have Rock Band 3 on PS3, we need to jam together. To some Coldplay. Don't ask why I bought the Coldplay pack.

I'm also ranked in the top 200 scores for Mony Mony by Billy Idol.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Is TASM2 just playing kid friendly, or is it actually kid friendly?

Checking it out tonight, and prefer to know what to expect in this regard going on.

It's far more kid friendly than Captain America The Winter Soldier.

ugh no Cap numbers today. Won't be reported until Friday.

You'll appreciate this, E. A buddy of mine was just telling a story about how he and a friend crashed a Playboy party a few years ago and ended up in the limo/shuttle with Ron Jeremy and Chris Evans.

Just yesterday, I asked a British friend if it was okay that I enjoy Coldplay. Her response: "Kill yourself". That warmed my heart.

Tell her that you lick her salty tears, and that those teardrops are like a waterfall.

• Like 1

And it has happened. Neighbors is now selling more advanced tickets than TASM2 on Movietickets

Posted Image

29%

of all tickets sold 
in the last 24 hrs

Neighbors 
(2014) R 96 min

Trending

Synopsis

A comedy about a young couple suffering from arrested development who are forced to live next to a fraternity house after the birth of their newborn baby.

Posted Image

27%

of all tickets sold 
in the last 24 hrs

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in 3D 
(2014) PG-13 142 min

Trending

Synopsis

We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. 

It's great to be Spider-Man. For Peter Read More...

If you have Rock Band 3 on PS3, we need to jam together. To some Coldplay. Don't ask why I bought the Coldplay pack.

VIVA LA VIDA PINK!

Posted Image

• Like 1

This is blocked at work. Please describe the video, otherwise I'll imagine the fire.

Just quit your job so you can watch youtube videos all day long. That's what I did. Trust me, it might not seem worth it at first...

• Like 1

Even though I'm an American (GASP), I think I'll refer to Neighbors as Neighbours from now on. Try that out and see how it feels.

It stars a married couple who are Canadian and Australian, they both spell it that way.  So I think you're onto something.

• Like 1

You'll appreciate this, E. A buddy of mine was just telling a story about how he and a friend crashed a Playboy party a few years ago and ended up in the limo/shuttle with Ron Jeremy and Chris Evans.

and then... :unsure:

So... hmmm... why did you bought it?  :ph34r: