CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL

(They should definitely not change a single thing from that scene. Gray Fox vs Metal Gear :cloud9:)

Honestly, I just want to see what they do with Psycho Mantis.

Also, keep Otacon's best line

13 hours ago, Barnack said:

Well 190M would put it close to Tarzan 180 million, I think most would expect Kong to have a bigger budget, a movie like Deepwater Horizon had a 156 million gross budget after all, 

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes had a 235.33 million gross budget. 190 million net would be reasonable for a Kong movie, that went and shoot on nice location:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3731562/locations

Vietnam, Hawaii, Australia, 

Last year going by reported budget you can add Finding Dory, we need to wait until the end of this year to have a better idea of the real budget, when some tax credit audit will get public.

Budget rarely get confirmed, a don't think we will ever know the budget of Suicide squad Illinois do not disclose movie budget, we need to go with rumors and what people involved say, so between 175 million and north of 250.

I do know about budgets thanks. We'll go with what the studio report though. 

And the budgets I provided were net, not gross. Gross is irrelevant because the studio reaps the benefits of tax credits. 

2 hours ago, antovolk said:

That's a move I didn't see coming. I'm hoping that it's great and gets more people on board.

I just hope that they don't go overboard and show too much. We have already seen so much of the film from trailers and TV spots- hell even the FOUR clips they released. I don't know if I want to even watch it, but it's good business for them to do this.