baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I hadn't even heard of it until y'all mentioned it tonight, lmao.

Did I say it has Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman AND Richard Dreyfuss in it? How bad could it be?

Admittedly I didn't look at the RT score and it has 3 stars on Netflix. 3 stars is my lowest rating. I'll give a movie a chance with that rating.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Basically the date went well; but could've gone a lot better Beginning was a bit awkward but then we hit it off well in the car I bought her ticket; she insisted on buying the popcorn and I couldn't stop her Movie we both liked; I'll admit I wasn't paying the most attention to the movie though Steak N Shake was hijacked by some friends we saw at the movie and it became a double date which was awkward at least for me And then the drive home, I brought it back down even though it was awkward earlier And I said we should do this again sometime, and she said yes So overall, it was probably good, but not as great as I hoped it would go Now I'm listening to Rush on Pandora since it's her favorite band and I ashamedly don't know many songs by them

Aw, that's cute. That sounds like it went well. Remember to keep us updated on the progress. Did you get to like....0.5th base? Like holding her hand or at least did the classic "yawn and stretch" move in the theater?

Now I'm listening to Rush on Pandora since it's her favorite band and I ashamedly don't know many songs by them

Up until I was like 15, I thought the lead singer of Rush was a chick till I finally saw them in a music video. Kind of blew my mind for a second.

• Like 1

Aw, that's cute. That sounds like it went well. Remember to keep us updated on the progress.Did you get to like....0.5th base? Like holding her hand or at least did the classic "yawn and stretch" move in the theater?

Nope, got to no bases. I felt really awkward at points; I kinda wish we didn't go to a movie for the first date. I wanted to grab her hand at points, but me being an overthinker, I didn't want to come off as rushing

• Like 2

Basically the date went well; but could've gone a lot better Beginning was a bit awkward but then we hit it off well in the car I bought her ticket; she insisted on buying the popcorn and I couldn't stop her Movie we both liked; I'll admit I wasn't paying the most attention to the movie though Steak N Shake was hijacked by some friends we saw at the movie and it became a double date which was awkward at least for me And then the drive home, I brought it back down even though it was awkward earlier And I said we should do this again sometime, and she said yes So overall, it was probably good, but not as great as I hoped it would go Now I'm listening to Rush on Pandora since it's her favorite band and I ashamedly don't know many songs by them

She likes Rush, very nice. Here's a few of the basics. Fly by Night, Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio, Subdivisions. Enjoy the drumming of arguably the best drummer in rock, Neil PeartAnd hey she's interested in a second date, that's always a good thing.
  • Like 3

I have a shocking amount of Pitbull on my ipod

You cant have too much Pitbull. Or too much Dale, Worldwide, or 305. Hes not the icon BOF needs, but the icon BOF deserves right now.
  • Like 2

Nope, got to no bases. I felt really awkward at points; I kinda wish we didn't go to a movie for the first date. I wanted to grab her hand at points, but me being an overthinker, I didn't want to come off as rushing

Blankments how old are you?