Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

First story will up Saturday. I'll place everyone in districts, but they wont have a special skill, and there may be more than 12. But since I'm incorporating our favorite franchises into this and I know who likes what, I'll be incorporating that into your personalities.

So for example if you love Marvel, you wont come from a Marvel district necessarily, but when you're in the Marvel zone, youll know what your doing. Same with Potter, Game of Thrones, etc. There is no "Godzilla zone", but if youre a Godzilla fan, then the Skull Island will be your haven. Hope you guys enjoy.

I'm so doomed in Potter and Game of Thrones lol

ATTENTION: This thread will be moved to the Speakeasy on Saturday, and that's when I will post the first story, so BE SURE to go there and check it out. I will keep this thread linked in my signature, and I post a lot, especially in the main thread, but I don't know if anyone has my signature blocked (I hope not), and if everyone pays attention to it (if they did, we'd have 200 people signed up), so still be sure to head over to the Speakeasy too if you don't see me post often.

Right now 54 people have signed up so that'll allow the story to be vast, and even though its a lot of people, I'm still going to incorporate all of you that sign up. Just be sure to keep watch of my signature/check the Speakeasy. It won't be pinned there either so I'll bump it too when theres new developments. I just wanna make sure that all 54 and more that have sign up will still be able to keep track of it. Hopefully this is good with everyone! Anyone who hasn't joined, sign ups still good till 12:00am Friday night! Get ready guys, it'll be epic!

And again, this is random, so no bribing me to keep you alive. Unless you PM me your bank account number. International banks accepted.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 12

Right now 54 people have signed up so that'll allow the story to be vast, and even though its a lot of people, I'm still going to incorporate all of you that sign up. Just be sure to keep watch of my signature/check the Speakeasy. It won't be pinned there either so I'll bump it too when theres new developments. I just wanna make sure that all 54 and more that have sign up will still be able to keep track of it. Hopefully this is good with everyone! Anyone who hasn't joined, sign ups still good till 12:00am Friday night! Get ready guys, it'll be epic!

Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into.  

• Like 1

Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into.  

I do, I've been thinking it up all week. I already know how the first deaths will go, but I cant start writing anything until I have set names. Dont worry, I have a lot of free time right now, so this will run smoothly. I hope yall know what yall are into.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 6

I should probably point out, that I'm good with bow n arrows. Like my title says I'm a Fancyarcher.

I also have the ability to shoot rays of plasma and can drain my enemies energy.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

My Sean Bean avatar will pay off to be the ultimate reverse psychology.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm likely the first to go now.

Oh, you're first on my list just for that avatar.

• Like 1