Neo

2015: Top 10 Opening Weekend Predicitons

Don't know when to give up. A lot of members like you here. Not in the only one you know. USA Today and Amazon are pretty big. Everywhere. LOL. Where did I say anything to you about 100M OW.

Yeah, YOU. :P  Amazon is just one of the many sellers NYT counts. USA Today has less accurate reports because they count less book sellers. I was talking about 100M because you talked about it above, even if not directly to me. And you are just biased if you don't see how huge this brand is.

Yeah, YOU. :P  Amazon is just one of the many sellers NYT counts. USA Today has less accurate reports because they count less book sellers. I was talking about 100M because you talked about it above, even if not directly to me. And you are just biased if you don't see how huge this brand is.

Need to check again. Prove you wrong and you still keep at, lets take this thread to 1000+ pages.

Need to check again. Prove you wrong and you still keep at, lets take this thread to 1000+ pages.

What did you proved me wrong? :rofl: Amazon argument - fail, NYT not being the biggest - fail. comparison with Gone Girl - fail, trailer and sales not meaning interest - fail. You just refuse to accept it and that's fine. I'm done talking to you about this. See you Feb. 2015.

Edit:

The New York Times Best Seller list is widely considered the preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States.[1][2] It is published weekly in The New York Times Book Review.[1] The best-seller list has been published in the Times since October 12, 1931.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times_Best_Seller_list

Edited by James
  • Like 2

What did you proved me wrong? :rofl: Amazon argument - fail, NYT not being the biggest - fail. comparison with Gone Girl - fail, trailer and sales not meaning interest - fail. You just refuse to accept it and that's fine. I'm done talking to you about this. See you Feb. 2015.

Amazon you fail it does count and so so G. Girl. Like many posters here you are one minded and are here only to argue nothing more. If I get it wrong see you in May for your failed AOU predict and having Ted 2 above Inside Out, Tomorrowland and Mi5. Finally doe talking about this. Think it won't last more than a few minutes though.

Yeah, 70m copies sold is insane, what's even more insane is those sequels sell like crazy as well.

There is absolutely no way it opens under 60m and it's not like Im a fan at all, there are many other female oriented movies I'd rather see reach the crazy level of success that this movie is going to reach on Opening Weekend.

I'm not going to be surprised when this opens over 100m.

• Like 5

Yeah, 70m copies sold is insane, what's even more insane is those sequels sell like crazy as well. There is absolutely no way it opens under 60m and it's not like Im a fan at all, there are many other female oriented movies I'd rather see reach the crazy level of success that this movie is going to reach on Opening Weekend. I'm not going to be surprised when this opens over 100m.

I'm feeling the same way too. 100M OW isn't really all that crazy.
  • Like 4

[*]The Avengers: Age of Ultron - 223M

[*]The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 - 196M

[*]Star Wars: Episode VII - 136M

[*]Fast and Furious 7 - 113M

[*]Bond 24 - 103M

[*]Ant-Man - 89M

[*]Minions - 88M

[*]Jurassic World - 78M

[*]Inside Out - 73M

[*]Ted 2 - 71M

It also decimated all the other openers OS.I can play this game, too. ;)

I wasn't hindering its performance (though it was the first OW to not sell more tickets than the previous record holder) Just pointing out how high it could have gone.

• Like 1

Many overpredictions all around...

1. Avengers 2 200M

2. MJ2 160M

3. FF7 110M

4. SW7 105M

5. James Bond 100M

6. Minions 95M

7. Jurassic World 90M

8. Ant Man 80M

9. Inside Out 75M

10. 50 Shades 70M