Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I'm not gonna lie, I just pretended I was a member of Delta Force while being led by William Fichtner's character in Black Hawk Down throughout MW3.

MW2 is kinda trashy fun. MW3 is trashier and sporadically fun. Game goes downhill after you know who dies

MW2 is pretty fun, even if the plot and characters occasionally get moronic.

But MW3 takes the plot stupidity to a whole 'nother level. It's like the Mass Effect 3 Final Level brainfart across a whole game's worth of plot.

• Like 3

MW2 is pretty fun, even if the plot and characters occasionally get moronic.

But MW3 takes the plot stupidity to a whole 'nother level. It's like the Mass Effect 3 Final Level brainfart across a whole game's worth of plot.

MW2 wins by copying The Rock not only once, but twice! Dual flares makes everything better.

MW3 is just, da fuck.

• Like 2

Any chance we can get some early Saturday projections now that all the drama is over with?

I know

:offtopic:

Don't you see we are talking about Modern Warfare and Inception? Please, respect the damn rules :P

• Like 2

Nolan wanted to make a Bond villain fortress, and then he had next to no fun with it beyond Tom Hardy's hijinks in the far-off woods.

James Bond movies have some of the best ones on screen. I didn't know that was what Nolan had in mind.

Also Pink, you're obligated to like Modern Warfare 2 as a Nolanite because it's got a Zimmer score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lhx5-77eoc

Lol, it's more like a 7 minute suite with Lorne Balfe doing the rest, but I like it well enough.

Lol, it's more like a 7 minute suite with Lorne Balfe doing the rest, but I like it well enough.

True, just like Bioware hyped up Mass Effect 3 by saying they got Clint Mansell...and he did less than 5 minutes worth of music for the game.

• Like 2