Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Very haunting. I think that's why I like that movie. I used to suffer from insomnia really bad. Al Pacino character really embodied everything I was feeling at the time. Nolan did a great job of capturing that crazy eery feel. 

The fact that it's never dark outside seems like a pretty good reason to get insomnia. I've always been a night owl but luckily never really had insomnia. That movie is probably Pacino's last great performance.

• Like 3

Please no, we don't need to add any more fuel to Sonic rule 34

No, but apparently some writers are apparently interested in doing a live action version of Sonic 06... I mean a gritty dark realistic Sonic movie.

Edited by Fancyarcher

• Founder / Operator

Rank the Nolan Endings

1. The Prestige

2. Memento

everything else

Going by final shots alone...

1. Inception

2. TDK

3. Memento

4. Rises

5. Prestige

6. Begins

7. Insomnia

8. Following

• Like 2

The fact that it's never dark outside seems like a pretty good reason to get insomnia. I've always been a night owl but luckily never really had insomnia. That movie is probably Pacino's last great performance.

Well that and Jack and Jill

• Like 1

Yes. That daylight for days on end was crazy. I would have been out of my mind.

1. Ben Whishaw2. James Franco3,Tom Hardy4, Chris Pine5, Chris Evans6. Emile Hirsh

Nice list.:D Didn't you think that Chris Evans was ugly before though? Or maybe I mistaken you with someone else.

Going by final shots alone...

1. Inception

2. TDK

3. Memento

4. Rises

5. Prestige

6. Begins

7. Insomnia

8. Following

This is very difficult...very, very difficult. Fuck.

1. Inception

2. Memento

3. The Dark Knight

4. Batman Begins

5. The Prestige

6. Following

7. The Dark Knight Rises

8. Insomnia

All very good endings, so tough to rate. Flip a coin and I would probably say something different for those first 5 tomorrow.

• Like 4