Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

They could just send Quicksilver and he'd finish the job in ten minutes.

I loved Quicksilver! The audience ate him up. He scenes were executed VERY well. The whole movie was executed well, but his scenes were glorious. And IDK the actor who played him, but he was great too and just oozed charisma. People gave Quicksilver so much shit for his "costume" and some magazine pics, but he was the life of the party. We need more of QS and the actor that played him. Good luck ATJ. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

I ain't putting out tonight, that's fo sho'

Let's face it. You haven't been lately. Last night doesn't count. There were so many of us.
  • Like 2

I loved Quicksilver! The audience ate him up. He scenes were executed VERY well. The whole movie was executed well, but his scenes were glorious. And IDK the actor who played him, but he was great too and just oozed charisma. People gave Quicksilver so much shit for his "costume" and some magazine pics, but he was the life of the party. We need more of QS and the actor that played him. Good luck ATJ.

The Time In a Bottle scene was priceless. Even my mom loved it.

• Like 6

Let's face it. You haven't been lately. Last night doesn't count. There were so many of us.

It hasn't quite been the same since you became mod. That is your true face now. You are now the face that trolls fear. But maybe the man I once loved, maybe he's still out there.

• Like 2

China in 50 years maybe. I would not want to end up there when first economic crisis/market correction hits, or when they bump into retirement system debate due to lack of kids, or when the Communist party loses monopoly on political power

You mean the state controlled capitalist party?

• Like 3

I still can't wait for the slew of Mark Wahlberg quotes that we're gonna get from Transformers 4.

The gifs used on this board used for him are going to be just as priceless as the Dehaan ones.

Edited by Fancyarcher