Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Some guy came out in Shakespeare garb and twerked with someone's mom; I was not the riskiest act in this show :lol:

Besides, it helps that I've built a brand name at my high school so people know what they're getting from me B)

• Like 3

Some guy came out in Shakespeare garb and twerked with someone's mom; I was not the riskiest act in this show :lol:

Besides, it helps that I've built a brand name at my high school so people know what they're getting from me B)

21 jump street was right. high school is fucking different today.

• Like 4

21 jump street was right. high school is fucking different today.

It's aight, the person who won was typical guy with guitar who sings boring lovesong, so we still are pretty normal I'd think

I was always a jokester in high school but after being in college for a few years I now regret not being more of a smartass and even more of a class clown now that I know how utterly fucking pointless most of it was.

• Like 2

I was always a jokester in high school but after being in college for a few years I now regret not being more of a smartass and even more of a class clown now that I know how utterly fucking pointless most of it was.

I would probably go through high school today in response to every question basically saying, "Isn't that the question of the day?"

• Like 6

I would probably go through high school today in response to every question basically saying, "Isn't that the question of the day?"

I'm going to do that anyway, haha.

• Like 1

I was a jokey asshole in school depending on how much of an asshole the teacher was.

The biggest trouble I ever got in was for spoiling the end of the village in class. My English teacher was fucking pissed. I think she's a mod here now

• Like 8

Random aside but I got The Lost World soundtrack playing and I forgot how good the music to the film was. It's a decent bit more B-movie brash jungle adventure compared to JP but it works pretty damn well.

Shame how the movie itself turned out.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

tribefan's avatar keeps cracking me up. Nic Cage's face looks like someone's trying to explain the plot of the movie he's in to him.

I need the Christian audiences to turn up for it so we can get as many sequels as possible. I can't live in a world where that's the one that flops

• Like 3