Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Baumer, speaking of sports, I think the most exciting, dynamic, and interesting post-game interviews come from Daryl Sutter. I've never heard such a thrilling, passionate speaker, amirite?

He's hilarious.  The funniest thing about his ridiculous interviews is that he plans it that way.  He's actually really smart, cerebral and humourous.  But he does what he does just to throw people off. I think he's a dick in his interviews, but it's funny hearing some of the questions and his responses.

Last update of the night...

Maleficent - 8.89

DOFP - 2.93

A Million Ways - 1.69

Reference Points:

Snow White and the Huntsman - 7.07

Oz: The Great and Powerful - 9.59

Fast & Furious 6 (2nd Friday) - 2.52

Have a great night guys!

Thanks for givings the #s today. Really appreciate it.  :)

• Like 2

Ehh World Cup is around the corner and gives us something to do while waiting for Football to come back in the fall

It's just not my thing.  No scoring, boring and the worst display of sportsmanship in any sport.  Cry baby, fakers.  I hate that they try to draw penalties by faking injuries.  That's not how I was taught to play sports.  In the Stanley Cup playoffs, NY Ranger Derek Stepan got his jaw broken, had surgery and missed one game.  

• Like 3

Last update of the night...

Maleficent - 8.89

DOFP - 2.93

A Million Ways - 1.69

Reference Points:

Snow White and the Huntsman - 7.07

Oz: The Great and Powerful - 9.59

Fast & Furious 6 (2nd Friday) - 2.52

Have a great night guys!

thanks spatula!

current lead over ff6 gives dofp 12.45m.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Million Ways is going to open to less than 20 mill?   :o

One of the greatest sequels of all time, imo.  

And also you do know the brothers intend to fix the fiasco that left a bad taste in our mouths.

Neo is back in 4 and 5.Baumer I hope your excited  at the chance for repair to this franchise..

He is the one!!

• Like 1

He's hilarious.  The funniest thing about his ridiculous interviews is that he plans it that way.  He's actually really smart, cerebral and humourous.  But he does what he does just to throw people off. I think he's a dick in his interviews, but it's funny hearing some of the questions and his responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZA2fG6ygww

• Like 1