Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

With its small budget this could be the most profitable film of 2014. It dominated my theater, there were so many teen girls it made me sick. 

?

• Like 2

Maleficent is going to take a huge hit from this

That's what I would expect too, and yet that Thursday hold was better than all the other top movies. Sure, you can blame that on Maleficent having fewer NBA fans, but still.

i'm going i'm going i'm going tonighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YES YES YES i'll be weeping my heart out tonight  to quotes like "it would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you" & "i fell in love the way you  fall asleep slowly and then all at once" :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: woohoo!

but first my thighs are going to weep lol , getting ready to go do my cardio walk/run on the bridge (see pic in baumer bizzy thread) then its dinner then its movie time ,see ya 

• Like 2

Less than 50M OW for Fault right now is disappointing, IMO, because of the huge previews. Of course with a 12M budget this is already a huge hit.