Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

The no Summer 2014 movie over 300 million is looking very real folks.

Yeah and going forward to later this month, didn't it come out that Transformers is tracking closer to 100 or 105 million.  Those #s won't get it to 300 if the film is not good ... even if it is good, I get the sense it's more of a 250-275 million film this go around.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

The no Summer 2014 movie over 300 million is looking very real folks.

No summer 2014 movie over Lego and Cap isn't out of the question at this point

• Like 4

55m? Lower than Madagascar 3? The fuck?

Madagascar 3 did VERY good. 216m DOM and 746M WW is quite impressive. Out of all the DW movies, only the 3 Shrek sequels have made more WW.

Dragon fans are too greedy. :ph34r:

Edited by Mojoguy

About 60m for HTTYD2 is a very good result. It could have long legs. Have mentioned it before but I think that Alice in Wonderland and HTTYD1 came just as Avatar was slowing down and the post Avatar 3D surge helped both those movies to an extent. So after a 4 year gap, despite 5.0 multiplier of HTTYD1 one I expected this one to have a good bump in ow over the previous one but not an extremely high bump (75m+). It has the entire summer to play out as the only major animated movie with good reception (users on RT 92%, same as critics).

• Like 1

What makes what LEGO and TWS did even more impressive is that they made their money OUTSIDE of summer. :bop:

They made their money with 0 competition.