Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Is it just me or is this summer not as busy as last here on the boards? Last summer was so crowded, and we had a nice influx of newbies, now its like the only time theres heavy heavy traffic is Friday. Even the weekday threads only got like 10 pages. Where yall hiding at? Tis the BOF season.

• Like 2

Is it just me or is this summer not as busy as last here on the boards? Last summer was so crowded, and we had a nice influx of newbies, now its like the only time theres heavy heavy traffic is Friday. Even the weekday threads only got like 10 pages. Where yall hiding at? Tis the BOF season.

Well it's the movies. Last year we had some pretty big movies.

• Like 1

You can probably blame the generally not-very-exciting crop of movies this summer for that.

• Like 1