Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

BoxOffice @BoxOffice

X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $457.6M Overseas Total / $663.5M Global Total

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: $39.3M Overseas Total / $121.6M Global Total

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2: $26.5M Overseas Total / $76.5M Global Total

THE OTHER WOMAN: $97.5M Overseas Total / $180.2M Global Total

35 million week for X-Men. Pretty brutal drop isn't it? World Cup and all. I guess it'll get to 490 million or so, but 500m OS might be a bit difficult with Transformers coming up.

HTTYD opening like shit is music to my ears. Anytime gloried baby-sitting tools open terrible is great news. Maybe studios will actually make these films good for once. 

MU sucked ass and Frozen was absolutely terrible. 

This is the type of posts that make this board unbearable. You chose the wrong board to bitch about movies.

• Like 1

lol classic Noctis

I didn't even watch Lone Ranger in theaters, I preferred to watch MOS a second time because TLR didn't look interesting. 

MoS is about as entertaining as licking an elderly woman's dirty asshole. 

• Like 1

35 million week for X-Men. Pretty brutal drop isn't it? World Cup and all. I guess it'll get to 490 million or so, but 500m OS might be a bit difficult with Transformers coming up.

It dropped around 70% in China which hurt it (I think it made about $7m) and it's leaving China completely this week

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST: $457.6M Overseas Total / $663.5M Global Total THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: $39.3M Overseas Total / $121.6M Global Total HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2: $26.5M Overseas Total / $76.5M Global Total THE OTHER WOMAN: $97.5M Overseas Total / $180.2M Global Total

Damn that's pretty bad for HTTYD 2, it played on 3750 screens I think? Although legs could be REALLY good.

Frozen shits on anything from Pixar the last 4-5 years.

SHITS?

I'm a huge Frozen fan, but if you're under the delusion that Frozen "shits" on Up and Toy Story 3, then you're in dire need of psychological analysis.

• Like 10

DoFP will be #1 cbm ww, CA2 #1 dom and ASM2 #1 os (funnily enough with smallest China haul).

Though it's really creditable only for DoFP and CA2. ASM2 will still be happy to not decrease os like DoS did.

• Like 2