Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Most bizarre thing happened in front of the theater. Two random guys approach with a camera and ask for questions for a project. I say whatever. They ask if I'm a virgin, ask if Asian vaginas are sideways, say I look like a virgin, and then ask what movie I'm seeing. I lie and say 22 Jump St to which they spoil the ending even though I saw it yesterday.

I proobably should have punched them

Posted Image Edited by 22 Jandrew
  • Like 4

How is 22 Jump Street a disappointment in what way

Yeah, I can definitely see HTTYD2 being one - I myself bought into 65+, but expecting 70+ for 22js was silly. This is a great result for it.

How is 22 Jump Street a disappointment in what way

Considering the huge amount of people that expected it to hit 70M OW, and won't even do 60M, it has to be seen as a disappointment, just like HTTYD2.

Jesus, that sounds like retarded high school bullying. Only more stupid.Reminds me of the time a couple of kids in my home neighbourhood did something similar to me, about being a "cocksucking fag". Ugh...retards.

While racist and homophobic behavior is really shitty, you don't need to be ableist in response to it.

Y'know this just dawned on me, but does anyone think this weekend is familiar? A summer weekend with two sequels being released. One is a sequel to a R-rated comedy that was a sleeper hit in critics and audiences, and another a sequel to a critically acclaimed animated film, a Dreamworks film, with both being highly-anticipated, were the second iteration, and were released on a holiday weekend.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Y'know this just dawned on me, but does anyone think this weekend is familiar? A summer weekend with two sequels being released. One is a sequel to a R-rated comedy that was a sleeper hit in critics and audiences, and another a sequel to a critically acclaimed animated film, a Dreamworks film, with both being highly-anticipated, were the second iteration, and were released on a holiday weekend.

Posted Image

Big difference is most people seem to be liking 22JS just as much or better than the first.
  • Like 1

Considering the huge amount of people that expected it to hit 70M OW, and won't even do 60M, it has to be seen as a disappointment, just like HTTYD2.

70M OW?? WTF??  :bouncy:

How do we know Dragon won't get to 60?  Lego Movie opened with 17.5 on Friday and ended up at 69 for OW.

Edited by Ando81
  • Like 2