#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Well on FB seems like people are saying they will take there kids to see Dragon 2 sometime this week, and talking about Maleficent and Jump Street as well.

(Still not as amusing or odd as how Mom's Night Out was on tons of girls I know status last month)

• Like 2

So...Watching True Blood marathon on HBO...So campy and yet can't seem to change the channel...

Turn on Netflix instead and watch Orange is The New Black. Shit is amazing. I'm binge-ing it as I type. Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Turn on Netflix instead and watch Orange is The New Black. Shit is amazing. I'm binge-ing it as I type.

Yea I will drop Showtime and get Netflix instead...I have heard great things about Orange and House of Cards...

Never cared for the potter movies. Haven't seen a single one of them to date. Have read all the books, but never felt the need to watch the movies at all.

You've never cared for...a series of movies...you've never seen.Huh.
  • Like 1

Just came back from seeing Jaws in the theater.  Great crowd for it.  I got a pretty sweet t-shirt there and also got interviewed and photographed by a local newspaper for the event.  Awesome night :)

• Like 7

Just came back from seeing Jaws in the theater.  Great crowd for it.  I got a pretty sweet t-shirt there and also got interviewed and photographed by a local newspaper for the event.  Awesome night :)

I want to watch Jaws on the big screen...

• Like 1

I envy you
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great time! 

• Like 1