#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star v My Pokemon Ranch: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star v My Pokemon Ranch v Wii Music: Dawn of Smash

I don't even understand half of what you are guys talking about. Pokemon is like another planet to me, in this universe that I have never seen before.

It simple to some people they care deeply about the original 151 pokemon... and some people know entire rosters of sports team.

Its no different. 

• Like 1

It simple to some people they care deeply about the original 151 pokemon... and some people know entire rosters of sports team.

Its no different. 

I am just saying that I don't really understand what you are talking about, nothing else to it.