#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I think that counts, since it was released on the Wii-U, although Nintendo didn't publish it.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star: Dawn of Smash

What the hell does this wall of text mean? :wacko:

• Like 2

I think that counts, since it was released on the Wii-U, although Nintendo didn't publish it.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star v My Pokemon Ranch: Dawn of Smash
Edited by Blankments

Tele and baumer, the old guards of the forum are feeling how I feel when we had that whole NFL fiasco earlier in the year :P

Nothing to discuss here.On a serious note, Please do not post more anime stuff or you risk being banned from the thread. Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star v My Pokemon Ranch: Dawn of Smash

Wall of text. Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.Wall of text.

What the hell does this wall of text mean? :wacko:

What started out as Pokemon Snap sequels named to Step Up games, turned into a game where me and Blanks try and list out all the black sheep or unusual games in Nintendo franchises with Dawn of Smash at the end.

I think it's fun.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I don't know what this is but where the fuck Diddy Kong Racing?
  • Like 1