#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

This is why I went that direction in the Forum Games...

I was fine with it. Pink got a little jealous. He knows my forum roles require me to do such things.
  • Like 2

Would y'all stop talking about food? I'm about to go to sleep and becoming hungry as hell just from this thread lol.

Get a profile picture and Ill tell you all about my Chilis meal. From start to finish.
  • Like 1

Variety: http://variety.com/2014/film/news/think-like-a-man-too-has-early-lead-at-weekend-box-office-1201238210/

The weekend will see comedy sequels dominating with Sony’s “22 Jump Street” likely to edge Fox-Dreamworks’ “How to Train Your Dragon 2″ for second place. “Jump Street” was heading for a $9.5 million Friday, setting the Jonah Hill-Channing Tatum vehicle up for a $28 million weekend — a 53% decline from its opening and enough to put it past the $110 million mark.

Estimates for “Dragon 2″ appeared heading for $8 million Friday and a $25 million weekend. That would give the toon a total of $95 million in its first 10 days in the U.S.

• Like 1