CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Yeah. What makes ILD different from A Serious Man which has similar elements is that Llewyn Davis is actively fucking up his life and gets punished, while the character in ASM is a passive and seemingly harmless guy who just gets the Wrath of God on him (though he did accept that bribe from the Asian kid)

Yep, since the movie is supposed to be a modern-day Book of Job story. Gopnik accepting the bribe is failing Job's test, so immediately you get the double-whammy of his supposed cancer diagnosis and the tornado coming to obliterate the town.

• Like 2

I'm cool with Law of Attraction Theories.  I just wasn't cool with "The Secret" cause it sent a terrible message that you just "Think it" and it happens Vs working hard towards something before it happens. 

Oh yeah I have a club and folks asked me if they can sit on the couch and use energy tapping techiques and meditate and it will tell them the secret is incomplete introduction ... You always need to take action to draw something great to you.  Even healing yourself or  pushing away bad elements. You take  action by meditation, putting in writing  and  heart chakra and other techniques.All left out of the secret... Rhonda definitely gave the world a LOA  tap into the universe energy with your mind stuff.  But leaving out the action and other things that go along with developing your abilities from Gods hidden power source is travesty.

Alot of folks quit their jobs proceeding to think they were  going to meditate to being rich without a plan.. And no matter how great your mind power develops , you cant get to the goal without wrapping your powers in a plan.

Secret definitely  leaves more and more of a bad taste in one s mouth the more you  see it. The power explained more how to really make this mind science start to work.

I guess she left out of a ton of important stuff so she could paralay this knowledge into more books film  schollar.

Some of the things I have experienced using LOA for 3-4 yrs.

1. Always attracting money from out of the blue  for things, even  off the street side

2. I  never get sick or have had a big accident since learning this secret way of using your mind and chakrahss  to bring your goals and wants to you faster.

3.  I now give thanks to God and the universe 100x time greater than I did before and I dont judge people as quick as I once did and Im a far better giver of my ttime, money and coaching. :) Law of Attraction works its unbendable and has many names but its all the same thing.  No wonder if you try to teach this stuff in China and other governments they locks your asss up or more. They don not want people to have way to use universe energy to eventually rise above any keep you in poor or middle class system while the rich get richer. . And of course they fear you  and teach others about what our minds are truly able to do and they attract simlar  outcomes. the same..

4.  I am now closing on a huge goal of mine and once I hit 88mph ..... Man Im going to see some serious shit! :)(Love 75s Sig lol)

• Like 1

The WW box office for TF4 is 301.3M considering only 90M OW in China, since actuals are closer to 98M, I think the WW box office will be around 310-315 when actuals come in.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

The WW box office for TF4 is 301.3M considering only 90M OW in China, since actuals are closer to 98M, I think the WW box office will be around 310-315 when actuals come in.

Transfomers making money...

Posted Image

• Like 2

Unless the domestic OW comes in at 90. :ph34r:

(It's a remarkable WW opening weekend, no doubt about it)

• Like 1

I'm cool with Law of Attraction Theories.  I just wasn't cool with "The Secret" cause it sent a terrible message that you just "Think it" and it happens Vs working hard towards something before it happens. 

I think with Steve Jobs hes a great example of using the power to get possessions. rcihes and more, but he didnt practise the powerthe healing the body portion and of course putting out  positive energy and words and statements so your aura and power attract the same. Steve grew more  nasty and  a styrant as his wealth and acclaim grew.  Think I was getting pretty cocky when I started  learning this stuff Film, but as I got into more teachings I mellowed out and saw it for more than getting kall I want and to be a  more of person that helps people to reach their ful potential and just instill positive vibrations in my fellow  brothers and sisters.

Wish I knew this stuff when I was 20 though.. Oh man that would be smething and developing your brain and its connection to the universe from teenhood.. B)