BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

Urhm no thx :lol: First movie was cute, let's just leave it at that :P

I guess it does work as a stand alone.  Your right they were too cute and the chemistry just shot off the screen but a sequel would be bigger and I think it can work.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

"Wanted", "Salt" and "Mr. and Mrs Smith" I did enjoy over both "Tomb Raiders".   But "Salt" is the most sequel ready film of the bunch story wise.  "Wanted" sequel is too complicated cause of the ending but people wanted Angie to come back for it work.  A "Mr. and Mrs Smith" sequel they will probably have kids now when a new threat is introduced. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2

Just personal preference :P I don't like her performance in Smith, or more like what looks like lack of one to me lol. I sound like a hater :ph34r:

I'm so offended. I love her performance in Smith. She's charming, funny, and has real chemistry with Pitt. Tomb Raider made her a mega star but I can hardly sit through them.
  • Like 1

Color me intrigued. This is the first film they've done together since Mr and Mrs Smith right?

Yup. If they shoot this year it would be ready for 2015 release, nice 10th anniversary of Smith movie.

How long was the break between Titanic and Revolutionary Road?

• Like 1

I think this will get attention simply because it's their first movie together as a married couple. Seeing how Maleficent was fueled by Jolie's star-power this+Brad Pitt is going to make a good amount of money.

• Like 1

No Disney, not likely.

Why not? Sean loves the Dame! :wub:

In those pics from Malta we can see:

Dean Semler and Jon Hutman her Prodution designer.

Oh wow, thx! Well, I think it's locked then. She will probably direct too or get one of her director friends to do it, but hmmm... didn't expect it was really that serious bringing her team, they may really start shooting in August

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1

angie and brad :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

they pick good project so it ought to be worth a look , maybe they get some friends to play in it for the love of acting and free buffet!

OT: all i want to hear is leornardo di caprio and kate winslet getting married , but i'll make do with them doing another film they work so well together on screen , some actors just have it , another for me is tom hanks and meg ryan)

Edited by LadyEvenstar22
  • Like 1