BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt's Untitled Drama Project

It's now called "A Fool & His Mistress"

Posted Image

What makes you assume that she thinks action films can't be interesting?

Yeah, she obviously likes doing action flicks, she would never do so many otherwise

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 3

What makes you assume that she thinks action films can't be interesting?

Because she did a lot of them. It's not new for her. Actors like to try new things.And, in general, actors like serious drama. The action movies they do for money. Edited by Ajbg
  • Like 1

Us Weekly are now reporting that Jolie and Pitt are arrivng in Malta at the end of August for an 8 week shoot for their film.That is the second outlet that has reported this.Does this mean she isn't doing "Miss Peregrine" I wonder?That is to begin shooting in August as well.

• Like 1

Us Weekly are now reporting that Jolie and Pitt are arrivng in Malta at the end of August for an 8 week shoot for their film.That is the second outlet that has reported this.Does this mean she isn't doing "Miss Peregrine" I wonder?That is to begin shooting in August as well.

Here's the article: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-to-film-new-movie-in-malta-get-the-details-201447 Kinda looks like they just took all the compiled details from this thread lol :lol: Though they seem to have Malta's PM exclusive quote though

It looks like it's happening but I won't start celebrating before I see her ass on the set :P

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 2

Here's the article: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-to-film-new-movie-in-malta-get-the-details-201447 Kinda looks like they just took all the compiled details from this thread lol :lol: Though they seem to have Malta's PM exclusive quote thoughIt looks like it's happening but I won't start celebrating before I see her ass on the set :P

They will do it for sure. These people never search for location if the movie is not confirmed. Edited by Ajbg
  • Like 2

The story was reported by a group known as L.A. Leakers,a movie inisider site and probably the best I have ever come across.They were incredibly reliable.They reported that Jolie was chasing Tim Burton's film adaptation of "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children",it was also mentioned in the same report that Meryl Streep was being mentioned too.

A few days later another member of the group reported that Jolie was in talks about doing it (Streep's name may have been mentioned in this report too but don't quote me on it).

I hope shes does the film.Burton is of course a genius and they are a perfect match and the book is absolutely wonderful and though not an obvious choice to play Miss Peregrine I think she would be an inspired one and would be fantastic in the role.Fingers crossed!We should know any day now anyway as filming is due to start next month.

Holy shit. I love that book. I want Angelina and Meryl in it. 

• Like 1

Holy shit. I love that book. I want Angelina and Meryl in it. 

I am presuming that both were being mentioned in connection with the Miss Peregrine role as that is the only character from the book that it could be.I really hope that Jolie does it and I hope we hear some casting news as soon as possible though presumably we will as it is due to start shooting next month.The makers launched a casting search to find an actor for the lead role of Jacob back in April.

Edited by solvoexisto
  • Like 1