MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

LOL, All About Steve had its release date moved from March to September 2009, Labor Day Weekend (worst weekend ever for new releases). IIRC it actually filmed before The Proposal but got shelved until later because of it being...not good. Honestly, some movies exist and they are so awful and unappealing at the pitch stage that you don't understand how they were ever greenlit.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 3

Geez, man, give William Fichtner some love and respect.

Lol. William Fichtner is one of my favorite character actors but every time I see him I'm just going to hear "DO YA HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE STEALIN' FROM? YOU AND YOU FRIENDS ARE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD"

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

LOL, All About Steve had its release date moved from March to September 2009, Labor Day weekend. IIRC it actually filmed before The Proposal but got shelved until later because of it being...not good. Honestly, some movies exist and they are so awful and unappealing at the pitch stage that you don't understand how they were ever greenlit.

Did you ever see her Razzie acceptance speech? LMFAO she is the fucking best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS98BKy29Q

• Like 2

Tammy is performing solely on the goodwill of McCarthy and her previous hits, but she's better than this movie. I hope it's a misstep and she'll bounce back with a better film next.

Have you seen the movie?

• Like 1

Did you ever see her Razzie acceptance speech? LMFAO she is the fucking best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS98BKy29Q

Yeah I loved her sense of humor about it. But knowing that All About Steve was filmed before The Proposal even, maybe it was like professional rock bottom for her and it made her reassess what she wanted to do with her career. If that's what it took, maybe that's why she was such a good sport about the Razzie.

• Like 2

I like Woodley well enough, but she doesn't excite me as an actress for some reason. Lawrence is great, Stone is one of the best comedic actresses out there I think, and Kendrick is damn endearing.

Actually, it got me thinking. If it focused on five ladies, add Woodley back in and also put in Emma Watson.
  • Like 3

Aside from Stingray, has anyone else here seen Enemy? Tele I'm sure you have. Still trying to process whether the tarantula imagery was truly a good touch or an unnecessary artistic flourish that misses the mark even as it delivers its message.

• Like 1

Aside from Stingray, has anyone else here seen Enemy? Tele I'm sure you have. Still trying to process whether the tarantula imagery was truly a good touch or an unnecessary artistic flourish that misses the mark even as it delivers its message.

Bit of column A, bit of column B.

• Like 1

I have and personally as crazy and useless as the Giant tarantula dream sequences were, I still thought they were pretty cool to look at.

Plus it makes me think, which means a rewatch is in order sometime in the future.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Bit of column A, bit of column B.

I've done some internet searching and found some articles that talk about what they think it all means and while I kinda get what they drive at, it also seems like they're reaching a bit far into a shallow well.

• Like 1

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

• Like 4

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

:ohmygod:

• Like 6

Baumer you just can't make up your mind can you, lol.

• Like 1

I have to say this is least appealing set of Fourth of July releases since Cats and Dogs back in 2001

Suffice it to say, if Tammy and Deliver Us From Evil were getting better reviews, I'd be much more interested.

• Like 1

And in related news the Universe has balanced itself
  • Like 5