CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

In all seriousness, I'm truly pleased with the Apes number.  I'm curious to know if audiences fall in love with the film as critics did.

I think legs will be good enough for at least a 3X multiplier.

• Like 1

No. He means you being a jerk every other post.

I don't like Transformers and have every right to hate on it. And every other post is an enormous exaggeration.Also, if you can't handle when I say something negative, then deal with it. Did you forget how relentless you were with Potter? Also, I have never insulted you. You, on the other hand, probably abusing your powers as a mod, have been calling me a fucker, a jerk, a bitch, and more. So...please grow up.
  • Like 1

It's pretty bad and worse it's the start of the Burton bloat where bad taste meets way too much money. I miss the Burton of Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare and even Big Fish. In the last decade it's pretty much just been Sweeny Todd that's been good and it would have been much better with actual singers instead of Burton's muses

Big Eyes will deliver the goods. Charlie, Sweeney, Corpse and Frankenweenie delivered.
  • Like 2

Exactly. It's funny how haters just assume people who enjoy TF movies have no idea what good movies are.

Transformers are bad movies.You can say you enjoy bad movies, that's fine. But a bad movie doesn't magically become good because the fanbase has low standards.
  • Like 2

Never called you those things Noctis. you on the other hand just exist to make fun of people make fun of movies and be a relentless dick while you're here. What exactly do you contribute to the forums now except for bitterness vitriol and sarcasm? And this has nothing to do with transformers. I'm talking about overall. You just a regular nasty negative influence on this form now. You don't contribute anything except for negativity.

• Like 3

Does the WC Final ever affect DOM receipts? Figured that would only damage OS receipts...

The Spain-Netherlands final from 4 years ago had 20M viewers. With the expansion this time around, I think 25M viewers may be possible. 

• Like 1