CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Entirely possible.  Friday opening weekend numbers are much harder for me even the morning after.  Especially when studios start to get creative.

:lol: 

• Like 1

It should open to about 70m and the legs will be good considering the lack of competition and great word of mouth. As long as it makes it past 200m I'll be happy, although the movie is good enough that it really does to deserve to make more.

• Like 4

It should open to about 70m and the legs will be good considering the lack of competition and great word of mouth. As long as it makes it past 200m I'll be happy, although the movie is good enough that it really does to deserve to make more.

Well you would say that, you're in it.

• Like 2

So you have seen it. Serkis and Kebell deserve their Oscars don't they?

• Like 2

I'm intrigued to see how far the next TF will go with the China-baiting. I half expect them to shoot the entire movie there...

The entire cast will be chinese as well.

That'll surely happen from TF6, when TF5 makes less than 200m Dom and 350-400M in China.

• Like 2

So with actual numbers, we have like 1-2 pages of responses, so WTF was the last 100 pages?! Bloody hell.

Can't believe Tammy held so decently.

Seems shitty increase for Dragon 2 again.

Maybe they'll destroy all our expectations and call the sequel (spoilers for Dawn ahead)

Caesar Dies Among the Destruction of the Planet Formerly Known as the Planet of the Apes But Not Really Since They Only Live In San Francisco In A Forest But Were Chased Out And Now Are In A Building All Together Waiting For The Military Strike

:P

• Like 1