CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Ed - you should have seen me last summer trying to put all the baby stuff together... fortunately its all held up :unsure:

LOL the pressure is really on for me now (less than two months away omgfilmlover'sgonnabeadad!). Desperately trying to avoid a nervous breakdown right now (especially with all this online drama being rather emotionally draining recently). Heh.

• Like 3

He's due in about 9 days.

I'm getting ready. How is a baby supposed to read this?Posted Image

That's what your for.

Enjoy your 18 years of indentured slavery.

Did I say 18 years? I meant 30.

Post cute baby pics in 9 days.

• Like 4

Couldn't you invert this and argue that's precisely why the movie will have legs with the older quadrants?

Depends on what you call amazing legs, I don't think its gonna get close to 300m like some people have been talking about.

• Like 2

would work at the old school where everything was turned in hard copy - unfortunately senior research topics don't have that luxury at my school....

Darn.  The best thing is if you have time is to set it aside for a couple of days or even hours and then look it over with fresh eyes. You'll probably see transitions you can have made smoother and more in depth or points you wanted to make but didn't.   Optimally you can give it to someone else to read - they'll most likely have questions that you think you addressed because you know the material so well but you didn't explain enough.

• Like 1

Franco didn't even audition for Anakin. Not sure if he was even approached (he was doing Spider-Man at the same time). But I think he would have done a much better job.I also can't believe Joseph Gordon-Levitt didn't audition/wasn't approached. He also would have been superior. (And I could actually buy JGL aging into Sebastian Shaw...)

I don't think it would've made a difference. Hayden Christensen is a decent actor (Shattered Glass anyone?), along with Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor, all whom starred in the Star Wars prequels. It's just that actors struggle without good direction, and George Lucas unfortunately wasn't on the top of his game at all making Episodes 1, 2 and 3. Hayden Christensen is a fine actor, just not good enough to overcome bad direction.

• Like 1

lol the site lagged for you too I see?

You will be fine - its hard to screw up fatherhood at this stage - unless you have absolutely no interest in the kid at all.

Oh, I'm excited for fatherhood. I'm more worried that he will have absolutely no interest in me. lololol

• Like 1

Domestically, sure TA2 could beat it. Worldwide, seems pretty unlikely though.

Ahh you forget which one is cult phenom and gets golden age moviegoers back

into theaters.. TA 2 isnt one of them.. I see Avatar 2 750-850M domestic

TA2 530-600M Domestic..  I agree the ass kicking will be major OS and really just make TA2

a non factor in the war. Domestic will be fun until Avatar 2 flys over 700M :D lol

Avengers in comparison has sold only 18+M units on HV.. Maybe 20 by now lol

• Like 1

Darn.  The best thing is if you have time is to set it aside for a couple of days or even hours and then look it over with fresh eyes. You'll probably see transitions you can have made smoother and more in depth or points you wanted to make but didn't.   Optimally you can give it to someone else to read - they'll most likely have questions that you think you addressed because you know the material so well but you didn't explain enough.

Oh yes, I have spent most of the week editing the first 30+ pages because they were written and turned in over 9 months ago (18 month research project). So its really just wrapping it up but the last 2 chapters have been murderous to the thought processes of my brain.....

• Like 1