Jack Nevada

Bad movies 2014

Transformers is pretty damn bad, but let's be honest: was anyone expecting anything different?

The biggest creative disappointment of the year to date is Transcendence. The first hour or so is only mediocre - some of its ideas are interesting, if underdeveloped - but then it begins to implode once it introduces a nonsensical subplot that sounds as if it was ripped from Iron Man lore, and plays it completely straight.

Snowpiercer.

I get the message and all that but it's all too predictable and ridiculous that I really just wanted it to end. Not a fan of the directing either.

Yeah, yeah, somebody Wendell Pierce me :D

• Like 1

Snowpiercer.

I get the message and all that but it's all too predictable and ridiculous that I really just wanted it to end. Not a fan of the directing either.

Yeah, yeah, somebody Wendell Pierce me :D

It's not a bad movie but very overrated if you ask me.

• Like 1

Nothing so far for me, even Transformers was entertaining enough

Yeah kind of the same here.  the lowest movie grades for me this year are C+s and I wouldn't even say the movies were bad

Yeah kind of the same here.  the lowest movie grades for me this year are C+s and I wouldn't even say the movies were bad

Well, I watch almost everything that comes out so I obviously see a lot more shit than you guys.

Well, I watch almost everything that comes out so I obviously see a lot more shit than you guys.

Yeah this has been a slow movie going year for me.  I think I have only seen about 15 or 16 in the theaters so far

It's not a bad movie but very overrated if you ask me.

I don't know, I might have fallen a victim of my own very high expectations, but it wasn't even mediocre so yeah, overrated. I did find quite a bit of people in some other corners of the internet disliking it but here almost everyone seems to love it :mellow:

• Like 1

I have to say I haven't actually hated a single movie I've seen this year (I tend to avoid movies that sound terrible from the get go or that I think I won't enjoy). Ride Along and A Million Ways to Die in the West are the worst movies I've seen this year, and they were more actively annoying and unfunny than outright terrible.

• Like 1

I don't know, I might have fallen a victim of my own very high expectations, but it wasn't even mediocre so yeah, overrated. I did find quite a bit of people in some other corners of the internet disliking it but here almost everyone seems to love it :mellow:

I've seen people dick riding snowpiercer all over the web, and yeah, I wouldn't call it bad but it was just OK. B-. all the reviews and reactions I was reading on twitter and the like came after I saw it, if I had seen it after reading such hyperbole I probably would've been even more underwhelmed than I was.