#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

People, people, this is getting out of control. Just do what Tele said, think before you post. I dont hate Mal, I havent seen it, but random gifs of Jolie holding a baby makes no sense, nor do Toothless drooling or Batman riding in a sewer, etc. i love gifs, but lets just only post them when necessary.We should try to do better with derails. Theyre fun, and this thread isnt boring like it usually is this summer, but we still need to think before we post. Im guilty of like whoring sometimes. I only post the Scar Jo exercise gif when theres no one here to stimulate convo, but now that people are here, I wont. No need in us creating anarchy, we're a community, lets just try to tone it down and really think before posting someone getting slapped or Angie holding a baby, or Channing Tatum blowing his nose, or Chris Evans eating a cheeseburger. We dont want more rules, so lets be better at follow the ones we have. I pledge I will.

• Like 10

Speaking of derailment. Maybe we should just not create daily number threads based on Rth's early numbers. Just saying, Rth provides early numbers at 11:30pm at night, the official studio numbers come in at around 2:30pm the next day, that is 15 hours with a thread where we get no new information apart from early estimates from Rth which naturally leads to extreme derailments.

This also has the effect of the actual numbers not being discussed at all once they come in since the derailments are much more interesting. Granted, numbers have sucked so far this summer so there would definitely be derailments, but the thread just sitting around with no numbers coming in at the start is basically the best case scenario for derailment.

How about a "Daily discussion thread" everyday opened in the main forum? Reddit had a lot of issues with derailments in normal threads, so they started a "All things discussion" thread, and that has worked out really well.

• Like 3

Well I try to stand up for fairness.

Thanks for doing that ECSTASY :)

I don't think I'll stay here for long, especially with all these threats. Good luck to you once I'm gone ;)

Keep on topic everyone.

I think its a important subject this gif thing..Its going to destroy this forum in the long runI may be over selling this a bit :P

Apes 8.2Trans 4: 2.0Tammy:  1.7

Tammy is doing pretty well, I don't know why I am rooting for this since I think McCarthy makes pretty bad movies even though I still like her very much. I guess I am rooting for the concept of a movie star in general. Hope this gets close to $100m. $90m would be a huge victory.

Speaking of derailment. Maybe we should just not create daily number threads based on Rth's early numbers. Just saying, Rth provides early numbers at 11:30pm at night, the official studio numbers come in at around 2:30pm the next day, that is 15 hours with a thread where we get no new information apart from early estimates from Rth which naturally leads to extreme derailments.

This also has the effect of the actual numbers not being discussed at all once they come in since the derailments are much more interesting. Granted, numbers have sucked so far this summer so there would definitely be derailments, but the thread just sitting around with no numbers coming in at the start is basically the best case scenario for derailment.

How about a "Daily discussion thread" everyday opened in the main forum? Reddit had a lot of issues with derailments in normal threads, so they started a "All things discussion" thread, and that has worked out really well.

We have had this discussion before. It was agreed upon we could make numbers based on RTH's estimates.