#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Wow.

Posted Image

It just seems like the oddest combination ever for a Nicholas Sparks romance movie :lol: 

Poor Cyclops. He is gonna feel the rage of Tele as well. 

• Like 2

War Horse

Fast Five

Tree of Life

Drive

Rango

Meek's Cutoff

Cabin in the Woods

The Descendents

Moneyball

X-Men: First Class

Horrible Bosses

Bridesmaids

Super 8

Hugo

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

...though, to be fair, those last few are just barely above it.

Cabin in the Woods was 2012, yo!

• Like 1

I dunno why ya'll talk about Skyfall so much when there was an infinitely superior Bond movie with Dame Eva only eight years ago.

Oh, I completely agree that CR is far better, but I still love Skyfall.

• Like 1

Movies better than MI4 released in 2011:

Green HornetRangoBattle Los AngelosInsidiousRioScream 4Kung FU Panda 2Super 8TransformersHarry PotterCaptain AmericaRise of the Planet of the ApesReal SteelParanormal Activity 3Puss in BootsHappy Feet 2The MuppetsHugoSherlock Holmes a Game of ShadowsTintinSo as you can see, I didn't like MI4

Kid... just don't. This is wrong. There is so much wrong here. Good God, this is hurting me so much. Battle LA is cancer.

• Like 4

Still confused on why the villain in Skyfall spends millions and millions of dollars to go through all that only to kill M. Come on, what happened to good old fashioned World Domination? 

Never underestimate mommy issues.

• Like 3

I fucking hated Drive. Maybe I'm just too dumb for that movie, but I hated it with a passion.

You're one of those people who liked Transformers and hated drive because you lack intelligence, huh?

Shame. I thought you were one of the good ones Reddevil.

• Like 2