Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

Lets go Lucy! I saw it yesterday. Its not as bad as the reviews say if you don't think about it too hard. I went in looking for cool fight scenes, cool visuals, and Scar Jo looking hot and it delivered on that. Not the best movie of the year but thats what next week will be for.

• Like 1

Lets go Lucy! I saw it yesterday. Its not as bad as the reviews say if you don't think about it too hard. I went in looking for cool fight scenes, cool visuals, and Scar Jo looking hot and it delivered on that. Not the best movie of the year but thats what next week will be for.

This is exactly what my expectations are for the movie.  I don't go into films like this over thinking it.  Luc describe it as a female Superhero crime/drug film.  

What, did you not see the critics falling over themselves praising those three movies to high heaven?

Well...they are MUCH better than Transformers.DoFP and Dragon utterly destroy and take a shit on Transformers.
  • Like 1

I STILL DON'T GET THIS

Think its supposed to be some sort association of tea drinking and snobbery/elitism. It's sort of ironic, though, because it looks like Sweet Tea, which is about as common as you can get when it comes to tea.

• Like 1

Great for Lucy, solid for Hercules. I probably shouldn´t be worried at all, but I wonder if Lucy's breakout will affect GOTG next weekend?

Too bad Lucy uses the 10% claptrap which makes it no-go (for me) and Hercules is not really about demi-god Hercules. Oh well, there's always GOTG, hopefully that will deliver.

@giteshpandya 15m

#Lucy scores muscular #1 opening FRI w/ $17.1M heading to about $45M wknd. ScarJo proves she is bankable action hero.

Her, Captain America 2, Under the Skin, and now Lucy. 2014, the year of ScarJo.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen
  • Like 4