Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

At this moment, 40M OW is almost asured. It has everything to open massively.

Short running time

Ultrawide theater count

No competition

Broad appeal to every segment, male/female over/under 25

A respected director

Two huge stars

The special effects achievement

The 3D must-see

The Oscar's effect

The thrilling pace

Space-related

Internet, media and social media hype

Huge prescreenings reactions

Huge reactions at Festivals

Huge critics reactions

But, the most important, people near me who barely go to cinema are already waiting for this.

IF THIS DOES NOT BREAKOUT BIG, I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN.

• Like 3

Up to 98% / 9.0 with 83 reviews if anyone cares.

Posted Image

Search "Gravity was bad" on Twitter...you find nothing negative.

Then search "Gravity was"...all positive

Then search "Gravity looks"...pretty much positive, a couple of "...looks like the stupidest movie ever" and "do I really wanna sit an watch SB scream in space for 2 hours? no thanks", and "...looks like the dumbest movie ever", but these are coming from people that think Purge is a masterpiece. Overall Twitter is on fire right now and Gravity will likely start trending after 11 tonight. Online hype is a go.

Edited by Twerkdrew

I would be happy with +25m

Less than 30m is impossible.

This year's original sci-fis OW's

AE: 27m

Oblivion: 37m

PR: 37m

Elysium: 27m

Gravity so far has the best marketing, and the positive reaction (from critics and those who've seen it) is getting stronger everyday before it even hits the cinema. Can't see Gravity open lower than those at this moment.

Gravity so far has the best marketing

I stopped seeimg trailers, spots and clips long time ago, so I really don't know if the marketing has been better or not to overcome the apparent niche feel of the movie

Less than 30m is impossible. This year's original sci-fis OW's AE: 27mOblivion: 37mPR: 37mElysium: 27m Gravity so far has the best marketing, and the positive reaction (from critics and those who've seen it) is getting stronger everyday before it even hits the cinema. Can't see Gravity open lower than those at this moment.

I forgot how big Oblivion opened to, and in April of all months. Gravity should open to at least 50m if the marketing was effective.

Honestly though, an October release playing in 3,500 theatres is not going to make ten times its opening weekend. I don't think it will connect with the general audience as much as Avatar. It will receive great WOM but it's not for everybody.

It Maybe to much. But this will turn heads