Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

This was a great script. There were rumors at one point that maybe they'd try to do almost the entire film in one shot (it would be possible based on the script). I'm doubting they got there, but even a 20-minute single shot would be impressive.I can't wait to see what he's done with it.

This was a great script. There were rumors at one point that maybe they'd try to do almost the entire film in one shot (it would be possible based on the script). I'm doubting they got there, but even a 20-minute single shot would be impressive.I can't wait to see what he's done with it.

The plan is multiple 20 minute shots.

We need a trailer. Oh, wait, this is a WB movie! Means trailer 3 weeks before release. :rolleyes:

It's working. The Dictator, which has been pimped for months, just moved to get away from Dark Shadows which got it's trailer a few weeks ago. Edited by ddddeeee