filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Fine, that conversation was to tempting to get sucked into though. Plus, there are no Rth numbers to discuss currently.

Doesn't matter... but the Classic Conversation welcomes all your digressions.

what does that mean :( stop the off topic talk?

i'm not trying to be flippant i'm just return to jafar idk these tings

The weekend numbers thread is for talking about the weekend numbers (or Friday estimates, at this point). If you're talking about stuff that's directly related to the numbers, that's fine: for example, how quickly GOTG will hit a goal, or when a TMNT sequel will be green lit based on the early numbers -- that sort of thing. For more off-topic and random discussion, there's the Classic Conversation thread (pinned at the top of this forum).

Doesn't matter... but the Classic Conversation welcomes all your digressions.

The weekend numbers thread is for talking about the weekend numbers (or Friday estimates, at this point). If you're talking about stuff that's directly related to the numbers, that's fine: for example, how quickly GOTG will hit a goal, or when a TMNT sequel will be green lit based on the early numbers -- that sort of thing. For more off-topic and random discussion, there's the Classic Conversation thread (pinned at the top of this forum).

ok but i got in trouble in there so like is there a trail of tears that i can follow or something

• Like 1

Sooooo, when will the TMNT sequel be green lit?

Guardians has summer weekdays though.

Yes it does.

This is an argument against what I'm saying?  I'm not following.

Considering it's getting somewhat obvious GOTG's second weekend is going to have a better drop than Cap 2, summer weekdays or not...I'm not sure how it having them somehow negates my point.

This...is beating Cap 2.  This is beating 275m.

Edited by kowhite