filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Oh no, now you've gone and done it... ;)

Lol hes just being a troll.. The millions of internet hits and conversations and groups going  on .. FB group for Avatar is like 40Million or more  lol.. So yes Ithink the whole bloomin movie world cares about going back to the Avatar experience. As no one has caught up to James Cameron yet. And hes going to take the experience to a new level in 2016 :)

• Like 1

I'm not sure. I think the best director for Pokemon should be able to tackle both the characters and the actions. I wouldn't go to see a Pokemon live action movie just to see the characters talk for an hour straight after all.

Well, I'd rather have something unique rather than seeing the same old formula which the studios have accomplished to keep making recently, but Ang Lee was a joke proposal. In a perfect world, they would just let someone who cares about the material make the best movie they can, both for the property and movie fans. But we don't live in that world.

• Like 1

I loved the idea of DC nation, but the treatment of it was horrible. First off it should have been on Friday nights instead of at 10:00 in the morning, secondly the only show on the program that actually got any good advertising was Teen Titans Go which was just repeats (new episodes air on Thursday). The only reason TTG has new episodes air on Thursdays is because its a comedy series, which Cartoon Network prefers.

Young Justice was a great show. Green Lantern: The Animated Series was a good show that had its potential cut too short. Beware The Batman was getting better before they decided to cancel it. The only reason merchandising for Young Justice did badly was because it was limited and crappy. Cartoon Network just used it as an excuse to cancel the program, which they were no doubt going to cancel regardless of merchandising sales.

Thankfully Stuart Snyder has left the network, so action cartoons may get better treatment, as well as cartoons that appeal to both female and males.

Oh man glad to see another bud agreeing with me that Young justice rocked. .What happened to it :(.

Also Spectacular SM by Disney Animation was another great show.. Hw the hell Sony didnt follow the patterns of Raimis SM1 and SM2 and the animated Spectacular SM... Man SM2 this year would have been numbr 1 at the Boxoffice

• Like 2

Oh man glad to see another bud agreeing with me that Young justice rocked. .What happened to it :(.

Also Spectacular SM by Disney Animation was another great show.. Hw the hell Sony didnt follow the patterns of Raimis SM1 and SM2 and the animated Spectacular SM... Man SM2 this year would have been numbr 1 at the Boxoffice

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

• Like 1

If they do another Avatar movie, they should go with Korra.

They should also keep M. Night as far away from it as possible.

Ew, no. Korra sucks in comparison to original Avatar.

Amen on M. Night though.

Generator Rex?Didn't that come out like two years ago?

Yeah, so did Sym-Bionic Titan. Just kinda listing every cartoon I remember watching that'd make good live-action tentpoles. :)

I'm still waiting for that animated Samurai Jack movie that was meant to finish the series.

Agreed good sir. I fear it'll never happen though :(

When you're a kid, 2 years ago can seem like forever.

<_<

Young Justice had poor merchandise sales, so did Thundercats. so CN cancelled them

• Like 1

Only the anime. I want Gunn to adapt the games. The games story is simple; beat the elite four and whatever evil team is threatening the region. Also capture every Pokemon.

Okay, I see your point.

Dang it, I want the anime adapted.

I'll only be happy when I see a jive talking Meowth in the TV spots

Young Justice had poor merchandise sales, so did Thundercats. so CN cancelled them

Which was almost nonexistent, limited and really really poorly done. CN just used the merchandising excuse to kill both shows off.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Well, I'd rather have something unique rather than seeing the same old formula which the studios have accomplished to keep making recently, but Ang Lee was a joke proposal. In a perfect world, they would just let someone who cares about the material make the best movie they can, both for the property and movie fans. But we don't live in that world.

Just give it to Numbers. He made some pretty good treatments for an Pokemon trilogy in live-action for CAYOM

• Like 2

Post deleted.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1