eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

don't hate on france difficulties learning english , only we french get to do that  :lol:

its easier to pick up fellow latin based languages than english 

I had only a bit English in school and the teachers weren't native English speaking persons and the most of them seem to have never met a native English speaking person. Very long ago and at country-side, cities had a totally other situation => I 'pick' on foreign language teachers should IMHO have to have a few month or year of experience in the matching country.

=> I was more astonished about someone out of Belgium not knowing about it's neighbors ways, especially as French is an official language in at least some parts (I think even in general) of Belgium too.

Sin city two was originally projected over 20m OW, I'm not saying dolphin tale 2 won't hit around 18m, but it does not have a lock on that weekend

But it got downgraded repeatedly, Dolphin Tale 2 for now not.

The most accurate then 'estimates' beside the usual surprises..., I see usually Thursday before the official release get released at different websites. Buzz, reactions to press-tour, new clips, reviews,... As more as the quality is worse in comparison to part 1 or something else GA seems to know/expect (or much better than expected) the worse are the estimates out.

• Like 1

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 13 mins

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES: $353.1M Overseas Total / $557M Global Total #DawnOfThePlanetOfTheApes.

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 11 mins

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: $156.5M Overseas Total / $280.9M Global Total #TheFaultInOurStars

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 8 mins

LET'S BE COPS: $2.4M Overseas Total / $47.6M Global Total #LetsBeCops

It's Weinstein right? They have been off the mark lately.

The award-bait films are the only ones making any money. Anything else they make just tanks.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

Well, I'm 20 and I agree with him :P So you have an adult's opinion: TF4 > TS3  :stirthepot:

James, I think you need to ask your doctor about your ADHD medication.

Also, you don't have to be under 18 to be a manchild.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 3

Well, I'm 20 and I agree with him :P So you have an adult's opinion: TF4 > TS3 :stirthepot:

I'm 20 and I feel ashamed to be after reading this.But in all seriousness you are all entitled to your own stupid opinions.
  • Like 3

James, I think you need to ask your doctor about your ADHD medication.

Actually, I'm a focus freak. :lol: You need to be if you're a writer and studying law (just thousands and thousands of pages with nothing interesting about them).

• Like 1

Leave jack alone his brain is still a sponge , soaking in info by the terrabits .

we can start worrying in 5 yrs when his formative years are officially over!

@terrestrial

i'm a fan of total immersion in a native country, next best thing being the culture (movies/tv/music) you won't progress if you're holding on to your language as  a crutch , i call it  the swim or sink method  :P