36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Fast Five

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

My favorite of the series (and yes, I did like Fast & Furious as well). I like the direction they're taking the franchise, though from less focus on car racing to more heists. The action sequences, as insanely improbably and physically impossible as they might be, are a blast and bringing all these characters together makes for a fun time. I can't wait to see where they take the next one and if they add another high profile name to the mix. A-

• Like 1

Stiff acting. Cheesy. When Diesel goes to help the rock up, I cringed. Walker's beef with his old nemesis from the first was is probably the worst acting in history, I could do just as bad a job. They've got away from the true spirit of the original 3. Rice rockets and racing.Oceans 14.D

Sometimes when you're hungry you go to a restaruant and decide that you want steak and lobster. And if you have steak and lobster you expect to have an outstanding meal. And if it's bad you would give that meal a bad review. But other times you just want a Twinkie. You know what you're geting with the Twinkie. And because you keep going back to the Twinkie it's obvious that you like it. The Fast and Furious series is like a Twinkie to me. I know what I'm getting. It's probably not good for me, but every now and then you want a Twinkie. B+

• Like 1

I re watched this again yesterday on TV...

This movie is soo much fun!!

The story and action is over the top...

However the thing is you like the characters, the cars are nice and the action scenes are a lot of fun to watch especially taking the vault down the street and the song at the end of the movie is really nice and was really popular in 2011.

Even so any fan of any action movie has to love the clash of the titans between Vin and the Rock.

That fight scene was very well liked and is what anyone ever remembers about this movie.

Highlite of the film is when the Rock gets out of his car and charges at Vin "your mine"

Your like "damn, son!!!"

B+

One of the most boring movie I've seen in while. it's bloated, could have been 50 minutes shorter and some acting was atrocious, Vin Diesel is bad as always, Gal Gadot and Elsa Pataky are one of the worst actress I've seen, the rest is acceptable. I'm giving C- because of the last chase sequence and because Jordana Brewster actually improved her AWFUL acting from the F&F. C- 4/10

[*]The Fast and the Furious B- [*]2 Fast 2 Furious C+ [*]Fast Five C- [*]The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift D+ [*]Fast & Furious D

Edited by Goffe