Filmovie

Weekend Numbers: Official Estimates - Fury: 23,5 mln - GG: 17,2 mln - TBOL: 17 mln - Best of Me: 10,2 mln

I want to see Fury tonight, but I'm so tired I don't even feel like going to the theatre; so probably tomorrow night.

I'm thinking of renting Grand Budapest Hotel tonight tho...

Grand Budapest was an awesome movie.

Nicholas Spark's novels alway seem to be hit or miss but it doesn't stop studios making them as films, Fox has The Longest Ride for April 2015 and Lionsgate has The Choice. 

For the most part his films are relatively successful. They also don't cost much to make which no doubt helps.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

For the most part his films aren't relatively successful. They also don't cost much to make which no doubt helps.

I imagine they sell well on home media so they'll eventually make money if they don't do well at the box office plus as you've mentioned, they are inexpensive to make.

• Like 1

I imagine they sell well on home media so they'll eventually make money if they don't do well at the box office plus as you've mentioned, they are inexpensive to make.

Whoops. I meant to spell "are relatively successful". Silly me.

Yup. I'm not a fan of Nicolas Sparks at all, but his film aren't huge gambles to make.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1