grim22

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi | Michael Bay | 40M on homevideo sales so far (Page 20)

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The first Transformers was actually a DreamWorks production that Paramount handled marketing and distribution for (aka Bay's creative input for the film wasn't as high as it was for later ones because his previous film sank them). 

Your trashing of God Bay doesn't belong here. Go away, you skank! :ph34r:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Paramount dumping the movie. They should all burn. This is a Bay baby. They should give it their full support. WB wouldn't do this to their golden director. 

It's a gentleman's agreement: Bay makes Bayformers, Bay makes his own personal pet project, Bay makes Bayformers again, etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Your trashing of God Bay doesn't belong here. Go away, you skank! :ph34r:

Lol I'm not trashing him (I don't care enough about Bay's output), just letting you know what went down and why Hollywood doesn't see him as the all powerful God as some of you do.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Lol I'm not trashing him (I don't care enough about Bay's output), just letting you know what went down and why Hollywood doesn't see him as the all powerful God as some of you do.

And I thank you because I didn't knew any of that about The Island. I was just joking. Thanks :) 

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

It's a gentleman's agreement: Bay makes Bayformers, Bay makes his own personal pet project, Bay makes Bayformers again, etc.

Yeah, it is obvious. It is a solid deal for him, tho. Most directors don't have that.

45 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if pain and gain was the exact same but they put scorsese's name on it all the critics woulda filled their pants w/ cum and the rock woulda got an oscar nomination.

It's basically a roided up Coen Brothers movie. So pretty damn good.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

It's basically a roided up Coen Brothers movie. So pretty damn good.

No... numbers... I thought you were a pretty decent guy but you just equated Michael Bay to the Coens? I'm blocking you now and after I've done that, I'm going to cry in my bed for a little bit.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, In the Heart of the Tree said:

No... numbers... I thought you were a pretty decent guy but you just equated Michael Bay to the Coens? I'm blocking you now and after I've done that, I'm going to cry in my bed for a little bit.

I didn't say that but okay.

I go on Box Office Champs, a fun fantasy movie game, albeit not as complicated as Chasmmi's or Baumer's.  Basically, pick 15 movies that you think will make the most money over a time period, very simple.

I literally removed this movie when I saw how low the theater count is gonna be...Paramount has a flop on their hands...

Replaced it with Zoolander 2, just a gut feeling despite tracking saying otherwise.  Making Fandango's top 10 most anticipated movies is no small accomplishment.  It was either that or London Has Fallen.  The thing is, Olympus Has Fallen succeeded in the first place because it's patriotism and 'MURICA and white house invasion.  Moving it to London just kind of makes the reason it succeeded in the first place almost mute.  You could say Freeman is a draw, but he's been in plenty of flops.  Plus it's a very forgettable movie, something you watch when you're bored, while Zoolander has a massive fanbase.

Wow, I went off topic :lol:

• Like 2