grim22

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi | Michael Bay | 40M on homevideo sales so far (Page 20)

This movie could be a big hit if Paramount marketed it.  There's a large portion in the South and Midwest that would love to see a, "That no good Hillary caused people to die in BENGHAZI!" movie.

Heck, I am going to end up getting dragged to it.  Even though I can already tell this'll likely be another Bayflick that ends up on my worst of the year list.  He hasn't missed since the first Transformers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

This movie could be a big hit if Paramount marketed it.  There's a large portion in the South and Midwest that would love to see a, "That no good Hillary caused people to die in BENGHAZI!" movie.

Heck, I am going to end up getting dragged to it.  Even though I can already tell this'll likely be another Bayflick that ends up on my worst of the year list.  He hasn't missed since the first Transformers.

Maybe if they had gotten an actual name to headline. Comparable titles had A-list big name movie stars like Mark Wahlberg and Bradley Cooper while this has...John Krasinski, a "comedic" actor who never made it on the big screen.

• Like 1

Remember when Michael Bay tried to remake Titanic with Pearl Harbor?  This will be him trying to remake Black Hawk Down therefore it will be crap.

23 hours ago, The Panda said:

If theres stuff about Hillary Clinton in this I'm so seeing it for the lulz.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

If theres stuff about Hillary Clinton in this I'm so seeing it for the lulz.

I don't think Bay will get into the political nature of the incident or that politics will even be referenced, most likely it will play as a straight siege story.

I actually like Bay's more war films for the most part. I think Pearl Harbor is underrated. a little too much focus on the love triangle for sure but still entertaining, really liked Armageddon and the Island too. I am actually really looking forward to this movie. 

37 minutes ago, In the Heart of the Tree said:

All but one of Michael Bay's movies are complete turds.

37 minutes ago, In the Heart of the Tree said:

All but one of Michael Bay's movies are complete turds.

I  obviously disagree but I'm curious so: which one isn't a complete turd?