grim22

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi | Michael Bay | 40M on homevideo sales so far (Page 20)

17 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Maybe I won't hate it then.  Gosh, I thought starting of the year with a Bay movie in January would be rough.

Then again, I really didn't like Lone Survivor or American Sniper all that much (I did really like Zero Dark Thirty though), so if it's similar to them I might still be in for a painful experience.

Yas, bitch!

9HnjH5O.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I wonder when Norm of the North reviews will start coming in :P 

The last few January's there seems to be three constants some horror film, a military movie and some shitty looking animated film 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Yea, this won't get over 40% on RT. A lot of critics seem just under "fresh" score. So an average rating of 5-5.5/10 could happen too.

Very disappointing given the content. Looks like Bay did his usual thing and created a bunch of great explosions with no story or depth. 

I feel that half of the critics hate Michael Bay so much that they are not willing to give his movies chance, hence bad reviews. His transformer movies deserve all the shit reviews, but other movies are much better than what critics make them out to be. 

Personally my favourite MB movies..

1. Armageddon

2. Bad Boys/Bad Boys 2 

3. The rock

4. Pearl Harbor

5. Pain & Gain

6. The Island

7. Transformers

8. Transformers 3

9. Transformers 4

10. Transformers 2

• Like 2

If Bay ever makes a decent movie, critics will give it good reviews. The bar for Michael Bay movies is so low that anything that isn't completely awful will get better reviews than it deserves. 

Saying that critics have some kind of personal vendetta against Michael Bay makes you look really bad.

53 minutes ago, Goffe said:

If Bay ever makes a decent movie, critics will give it good reviews. The bar for Michael Bay movies is so low that anything that isn't completely awful will get better reviews than it deserves. 

Saying that critics have some kind of personal vendetta against Michael Bay makes you look really bad.

He already has

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IMojammer said:

Mark Ellis on the schmoes gave it a score and Kristian was so shocked he didn't know what to say after that, kind of funny: 

At about 5m30s or so

Kristian's reaction is hilarious. Between Mark's enthusiasm and the marketing campaign really picking it up the past week or so I am just ecstatic for this film right now.

Big news:

Bad Robot’s ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ Trailer Attached To ’13 Hours’: Is This ‘Cloverfield 2’?

Seems like The Cloverfield Sequel is now confirmed? what is happening?

http://www.slashfilm.com/10-cloverfield-lane-trailer-cloverfield-2/

Edit:

Several twitter users who saw the premiere are saying there's definitely something related to Cloverfield (2008 film).:ohmyzod:

Edited by Belakor

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The hell?

tumblr_o0z6q90e0c1s2vtdmo1_1280.png

The only info about the film right now is that JJ Abrams is producing and Dan Trachtenberg is directing ( "valencia" movie in IMDB).

funny thing is Bad Robot did the same thing back in 07 with Transformers (another Bay movie)and the Original Cloverfield trailer.

Edited by Belakor
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Belakor said:

tumblr_o0z6q90e0c1s2vtdmo1_1280.png

The only info about the film right now is that JJ Abrams is producing and Dan Trachtenberg is directing ( "valencia" movie in IMDB).

funny thing is Bad Robot did the same thing back in 07 with Transformers (another Bay movie)and the Original Cloverfield trailer.

giphy.gif

• Like 1