druv10

Tuesday Actuals: Nolan - 6.9M, BH6 - 10.5M

BK007 was traahing young adult films or romantic comedies nobody would care. Say something negative about comic book movies. People get upset

Wrong. People don't like being called sheep obviously. He can trash the movies all he wants.  

• Like 10

I actually watched Snowpiercer the other day for the first time thanks to Netflix.

Gotta say I think people hyped it up a bit much cause I was a little underwhelmed. Still a good movie.

Sheep!

• Like 7

I'm starting to cringe whenever someone uses the word "sheep" in this context because it's so overused (like "raped my childhood" which is a phrase that needs to be banned from the English language) and can very easily come across as - dare I say it - elitist.

No offense to actual sheep.

• Like 2

A connoisseur can be respectful and I will respect him/her, but if he's not respectful I will treat him/her as a crap, that's just like it, I don't like people acting like that.

I put him on ignore because I think he's a troll. Certainly not a connoisseur.

I'm starting to cringe whenever someone uses the word "sheep" in this context because it's so overused (like "raped my childhood" which is a phrase that needs to be banned from the English language) and can very easily come across as - dare I say it - elitist.

No offense to actual sheep.

I had once to work with sheep - believe me they are really stupid.

• Like 1

I've conducted extensive research on farms through the US. Turns out sheep really like Marvel movies -- go figure. :ph34r:

You wasted your time on that research. Should've asked me. I would know. I raised them sheeps.

• Like 3