grim22

Weekend Numbers (Nov 14-16) pg 39

Why ate they estimating such a brutal Sunday drop for IS? It will do 29.5m minimum, maybe even crack 30m. Great hold. I think it will be fine against HG, getting a big hit on Friday, but recovering over the weekend. BH6 will get a bigger damage, DD2 will definitely fall into #4. IS is in a good shape,especially if it keeps the majority of its IMAX screens.

You seriously need to stop trolling. 

With that 13mil SAT, of course it has a high chance to remain 30mil and above =)

Fri 8.3

Sat 12.98

Sun 8.82 (-32%)

Weekend: 30.1mil

Hehe, let the trolls continue...

When the trolls and idiots like him come out with posts like that then you know that the film is showing sexy legs lol

I like this post.

So that Saturday number gives the Nolanites hope.

"The Forums, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this forum is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every poster who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to Rth's numbers and imagined their film climbing to success. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have have banned trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize the Nolanite threads, I will feed its posters hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe Interstellar can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "profess their love to Nolan." You can watch me torture an entire thread and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill the Mockingjay's destiny... We will destroy Interstellar and then, when it is done and Interstellar is ashes, then you have my permission to be banned."

- K1stpierre to #ED, Pink, et al

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 12

IS should fall around 40-45% again next weekend but stay flat after, and after it should have decent legs.

However IS keeps IMax or does it lose it?

Because it seems to me the film is being massively boosted by Imax?