Noctis

Weekend Actuals: D&D2 ($36.11m) BH6 ($34.66m) INTS ($28.31m)

A piece of crap wrapped in gold tinfoil is still a piece of crap.

Of course. Universal won't care though. They will get a nice profit from that piece of crap in gold tinfoil. The big success of a movie like D&D2 is just going to encourage the studios to continue the parade of sequels. Yay for moviegoers. :mellow:  :wacko:

Well, Hungrier Games 3.1 is coming to a theater near you and it ain't taking no prisoners. Gotta be a HUGE BO weekend coming up. The biggest OW of the year no doubt. Should be a fun thread to follow. Quick tangent, revisited THG and CF... Still like THG much, much, much more. Hoping MJ1 delivers what CF didn't... Something fresh.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 1

Of course. Universal won't care though. They will get a nice profit from that piece of crap in gold tinfoil. The big success of a movie like D&D2 is just going to encourage the studios to continue the parade of sequels. Yay for moviegoers. :mellow:  :wacko:

Universal didn't pay for it, it was Red Granite so they'll get a nice distribution fee and a share of any profits, I think WB/New Line will get money as well so everyone is a winner. 

What's with the overestimating this weekend? Sheesh.

Still way more than I thought Dumb and Dumber To would do. I suppose there is some star power left in Carrey. Wish he'd do another classic comedy instead of rehashes of old hits.

Edited by PatrickvD