Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I'm new on this forum, would someone mind explaining why Rth's numbers are always so important? Everyone seems to ask for them in every thread :)

Also, I know people joked that GotG could beat Mockingjay, but this is... actually feasible, right?

Basically, he's our own personal god... I mean, source. He is more accurate than most websites out there.

• Like 1

I'm new on this forum, would someone mind explaining why Rth's numbers are always so important? Everyone seems to ask for them in every thread :)

He has access to the raw data and he's really good at extrapolating. His numbers are as reliable as they're gonna get

• Like 2

Do not panic. Last year when we had CF OD we all thought it would have fallen behing THG'OW; than it didn't happen (thanks to an unexpected Sat). Than, after OW, we thought that CF wouldn't  beat THG DOM total. It had a monstrous 5day Thanksgiving and again avoided its fate.

I still believe in the Mockingjay! 350 M is still in play!

• Like 1

Also, I know people joked that GotG could beat Mockingjay, but this is... actually feasible, right?

Rth is actually BO God, sent from Asgard to help guide us BOFers.

That's all you need to know really.

• Like 1

No joke, I've gained 10 pounds this week. I've just been eating everything in sight. My face is even puffy.

Good. Means you're more fun to cuddle with. Now get in my bed.

No sex, tho. Considering how much you're eating, I'm not in the mood to clean up chocolate pudding from my bed.

• Like 3

He has access to the raw data and he's really good at extrapolating. His numbers are as reliable as they're gonna get

So it's part speculation and part facts. How come he has "raw data", where does he work?

• Like 1

Do not panic. Last year when we had CF OD we all thought it would have fallen behing THG'OW; than it didn't happen (thanks to an unexpected Sat). Than, after OW, we thought that CF wouldn't  beat THG DOM total. It had a monstrous 5day Thanksgiving and again avoided its fate.

I still believe in the Mockingjay! 350 M is still in play!

That's literally like saying: "Relax men. Today we will fight and we will win and get out there alive.

But still. Write your last will"

• Like 1